Servant Swans specializes in marketing for non-profits, ministries, churches, and organizations that serve.
Are you clear?
Have you considered these questions?
- What single word summarizes your mission—and is that word different than what your competition would say?
- What is your mission in a single sentence?
- What is it about your organization that stands out?
- What motivates customers to choose you? (And, have you asked them, or are you assuming?)
- What barriers are between you and your customer?
- Are all of your communication tools in alignment? (social media, print, web, direct mail, signage, cards, etc.)
- Have you asked your customers if your communications are clear?
If you struggle to answer any of those questions, your brand is not as focused as it could be. Without focus, you are missing out on opportunities because your prospective customers are unclear about your benefits.
Servant Swans will analyze and improve your branding, marketing, and positioning. We can help you clarify your mission and values, then align your brand and messaging to reflect the new clarity.
When your messaging is clear, it becomes easier to tell the world the who, what, and—most importantly—the why of your mission. With focused messaging, it’s easier for people to get on board with your vision and support the important work you do.
- Kevin Swan: Branding Strategist
Download Kevin’s CV
- Working in marketing since 1988
- Expert in positioning brands
- Expert in messaging
- Expert designer
- Expert system designer
- Expert photographer
- Myers-Briggs Certified
- Has been paid to play table tennis
- Rachelle Swan PhD: Research Strategist
Download Rachelle’s CV
- PhD in Human Development, University of California at Irvine (2000)
- Expert in evaluation research including tool development and data analysis
- Former Director of Research and Policy Analysis at Indiana Youth Institute
- Former Evaluation Officer at Lumina Foundation for Education
- Former Senior Research Associate at Military Family Research Institute
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), Boone County, IN